The Fair Catalogue presents your company, products and services. The Fair Catalogue is available on our website and in the app Elmia Guide. The information is published automatically.
The registration fee includes:
- Corporate presentation with catalogue text
- Product Register
How to register your catalogue information:
If you have exhibited at Elmia before, you can use your existing details when placing an order. NB! Must be approved and submitted.
- Log in by entering your username and password.
- Place your orders by selecting ‘My order’.
- Check that your company details are correct under ‘Corporate presentation’. NB! Changes made here will only appear in the Fair Catalogue.Also enter the catalogue text (see explanation below).
- Under ‘Co-Exhibitors/Representatives/Brands’, select the options appropriate for you.
- The Product Register acts as a search register for the visitors. Tick the product areas your comapany represent.
The catalogue text may contain a brief description of the company and the products and/or services being shown at the stand. The entry may be a maximum of 600 characters. Additional text is charged at SEK 100 (exc. VAT) per 72 characters.
To ensure that you also reach our international visitors, please also send your text in English. No additional charges will be made for this text, however it must not exceed 600 characters.
Check the box for Representative and fill in the representative’s name and country. Representatives appear free of charge in the catalogue.
Check the box for Brand and fill in the brand name. Brands appear free of charge in the catalogue.
Tick the product areas your company represents in the Product Register. If none of the sections covers your field, please provide your own suggestion.
The Product Register is for Main Exhibitors and Co-Exhibitors only.