The venue for SkogsElmia is Bratteborgs Gård. All exhibitor traffic through the exhibition area is one way, both during moving in and moving out. Exit the E4 highway at exit 90 which is signposted Vaggeryd Norra (Bondstorp – Travbana). Follow the signs.
Times for moving in and out will be presented some time before the next fair, which is June 4-7, 2025.
Moving in and moving out
- As the exhibitor/stand builder you are responsible for ensuring workplace health and safety and fire safety within your stand area. This means you must take the necessary steps to protect yourself and the other stand builders/exhibitors from the risk of accidents.
- The official times for moving in and moving out are stated in the Exhibitor Guide for each event (see Elmia’s home page).
- Extended construction and demolition times may be granted by Elmia AB. There will be fixed rate charge for this per stand. Send an application to ProductionService@elmia.se The form "Application for earlier moving in" must be used .
- On the last move-in evening, work at your stand may continue until 20:00. After that time the hall must be empty (unless other instructions are given).
- You may begin taking down your stand immediately the event closes to visitors.
- You may not move out until after the aisle carpets are removed (approx. 1 hour after the event finishes).