For questions, please contact the Information Desk. Service staffing 08.00-20.00.
For questions, please contact the Information Desk. Service staffing 08.00-22.00.
The stands must be ready by April 14/ 22.00 at the latest. The North Entrance and South Entrance may not be used for loading/unloading
For questions, please contact the Information Desk. Service staffing 16.00-20.00.
For questions, please contact the Information Desk. Service staffing 08.00-16.00.
Gates for moving out open at 16.00. This applies both for indoor and outdoor exhibitors. The North Entrance and South Entrance may not be used for loading/unloading.
Moving in and moving out
- As the exhibitor/stand builder you are responsible for ensuring workplace health and safety and fire safety within your stand area. This means you must take the necessary steps to protect yourself and the other stand builders/exhibitors from the risk of accidents.
- The official times for moving in and moving out are stated in the Exhibitor Guide for each event (see Elmia’s home page).
- Extended construction and demolition times may be granted by Elmia AB. There will be fixed rate charge for this per stand. Send an application to ProductionService@elmia.se The form "Application for earlier moving in" must be used .
- On the last move-in evening, work at your stand may continue until 20:00. After that time the hall must be empty (unless other instructions are given).
- You may begin taking down your stand immediately the event closes to visitors.
- You may not move out until after the aisle carpets are removed (approx. 1 hour after the event finishes).
Friday 15 april: 10.00 - 18.00
Saturday 16 april: 10.00 - 18.00
Sunday 17 april: 10.00 - 18.00
Monday 18 april: 10.00 - 16.00
When showing personal exhibitor card, you will access the fair two hours before opening and one hour after fair closes.
Entrance via Entrance 12 - South and with car via Delivery Entrance 16.