Monday August 15, 8 AM- 6 PM
For questions, please contact the Information Desk. Servicestaffing 8 am-6 pm.
Tuesday August 16, 8 AM-8 PM
For questions, please contact the Information Desk. Servicestaffing 8 am-8 pm.
The stands must be ready by Monday August 15 at 8 PM at the latest.
Moving out - time
Thursday August 18, 6 PM-10 PM
For questions, please contact the Information Desk. Servicestaffing 8 PM-8 PM.
Friday 19 August 8 AM-4 PM
For questions, please contact the Information Desk. Servicestaffing 8 AM-4 PM.
Gates for moving out open at 5 pm. This applies both for indoor and outdoor exhibitors. Lobby South (Lobby Syd) may not be used for loading/unloading.
Moving in and moving out
- As the exhibitor/stand builder you are responsible for ensuring workplace health and safety and fire safety within your stand area. This means you must take the necessary steps to protect yourself and the other stand builders/exhibitors from the risk of accidents.
- The official times for moving in and moving out are stated in the Exhibitor Guide for each event (see Elmia’s home page).
- Extended construction and demolition times may be granted by Elmia AB. There will be fixed rate charge for this per stand. Send an application to ProductionService@elmia.se The form "Application for earlier moving in" must be used .
- On the last move-in evening, work at your stand may continue until 20:00. After that time the hall must be empty (unless other instructions are given).
- You may begin taking down your stand immediately the event closes to visitors.
- You may not move out until after the aisle carpets are removed (approx. 1 hour after the event finishes).