Regulations for serving alcoholic beverages at Elmia
Elmia’s restaurateur FC Gruppen holds the license to serve wine, beer and spirits on the premises including restaurants, exhibition halls and meeting facilities. This means that you as an exhibitor must contact FC Gruppen if you wish to serve alcoholic beverages in your booth.
How does it work?
Alcohol handling during the fair at Elmia
- You order alcohol from FC Gruppen.
- FC Gruppen delivers the alcohol to your stand at a specific time and date.
- In the stand, there must be a person from the company who "works for the FC Group" and is responsible for serving during the mingling.
- FC Gruppen checks the stand during the mingling at regular intervals to see that the conditions are met.
- After the mingling is over, FC Gruppen picks up empty glasses and any alcohol that has not been consumed.
- We calculate and invoice the amount of alcohol consumed.
The responsible person must meet the following requirements:
- Aged 20 years
- Be present at the serving place throughout the serving time.
- Not be using alcohol and drugs during serving
- Serve and open the drink
- Make sure that the visitor does not leave the stand with alcoholic beverages
- Have control over how many drinks has been consumed
This applies to mingling under 50 people.
When mingling with more than 50 people, the FC Group demands to hire serving staff.
please contact email@example.com
Alcohol handling - General conditions
+46 070 54 85 452
+46 708 30 54 10