Subcontractor Connect is the arena for meetings between buyers and suppliers from all of Europe. Through short, effective and individually adapted business meetings during the fair, you can build the foundation for tomorrow’s valuable business deals.
More information about the event, attendance fee and registration at B2match.
What can it give my company?
- Contact with a number of European suppliers
- Find new European customers and partners
- Discuss new technology and innovative solutions
- Market your company internationally
- Get a sense of your company’s competitiveness
How does it work?
- Both exhibitors and visitors are welcome to participate
- Register your profile for Subcontractor Connect
- Specify the products you are seeking as buyer or that you offer as supplier
- Meetings only take place between a buying company and a supplier company, as a supplier you need to bring a colleague and register a buyer profile to request meetings with other suppliers
- All the profiles are published in an online catalogue
- You select from the catalogue which companies you want to meet
- Your meeting requests result in an individual timetable for meetings of 25 minutes with each company.
Subcontractor Connect Hosted Buyer Program
A new addition to Subcontractor Connect is the Hosted Buyer Program where European buyer can nominate themselves to be a Hosted Buyer. Buyer that meet the criteria will be granted a budget to cover travel expenses.
More about the criteria, condition for participation and the applications process will be published shortly.
Subcontractor Connect is a unique and time/cost efficient opportunity to meet companies from throughout Europe. Previous events have shown that half of all the meetings led to continued contact – and one third of them resulted in new contracts.
Subcontractor Connect 2019 in numbers:
- 95 participating companies from 20 countries had 199 meetings.
- 71 % of the meetings expect to lead to further contact.
- 94 % of the participants thought the “Assistance before and during the event” were excellent or good.
- 9 of 10 of companies would participate again.