1. Who can enter?
All booked main exhibitors and active co-exhibitors are welcome to take part. The product must not have been entered for the Elmia Garden Award at Elmia Garden before.
2. Assessment criteria
The product must:
- be designed for consumers
- have an innovation value and/or drive developmentin the industry
- be able to be exhibited physically at Elmia Garden 2021.
Particular attention will be paid to whether or not the product or its use is environmentally friendly.
3. Participation and fee for nomination
- The registration form must be fully completed and reach Elmia by 23 August 2021 at the latest. Five of the registered products will be nominated for the Elmia Garden Award. Nominations will be confirmed in the middle of September.
- The cost for nominated products is SEK 1,495, which includes exposure in the innovation area, signpost to the exhibitor’s stand, an innovation sign for the exhibitor’s stand as well as text and images in a printed compilation which will be made available to the press. The information will also be published online.
- The registration fee is payable by invoice after the fair.
- No fee will be charged for registered products which are not nominated.
4. Procedure at the fair for nominated products
- Nominated products must be delivered to Elmia, assembled, by 21 September at 12 noon. The relevant exhibitor is responsible for ensuring the product is removed during the fair’s moving-out period.
- Elmia exclusively shall decide how products are to be displayed. Your product may be displayed alongside another product.
- A nomination sign will be displayed on or near each product. You will also receive an innovation sign for the identical product you are displaying at your stand.
- The innovation area is unstaffed and visitors may not touch the products. Elmia assumes no liability for the products on display in the event of them becoming lost or damaged during the fair.
- All information submitted to Elmia will be treated confidentially within Elmia until the nominations are made official.
- Elmia reserves the right to publish material/information received in its entirety or in parts online and/or to otherwise distribute the information freely.
- Elmia accepts no responsibility for the information provided about each product.