Take advantage of you meeting area on the fair during the evening. Invite your customers to a more relaxed meeting after the fair is closed for the day.
Price for evening activities is 1 500 SEK per hour.
Application to Elmia
An application for a permit is required for activities organised at your stand or in one of Elmia’s restaurants after the fair closes, until 22.00.
Fill in your application no later than two weeks before the fair. You fill in the application form at My Pages.
Food and beverages
For help with food and beverages, please visit restaurant and catering contractor FC Gruppen's website or via the contact information below
Please keep in mind that alcoholic beverages only can be served by FC Gruppen according to Swedish alocholic laws.
Regulations for serving alcoholic beverages at Elmia
Elmia’s restaurateur FC Gruppen holds the license to serve wine, beer and spirits on the premises including restaurants, exhibition halls and meeting facilities. This means that you as an exhibitor must contact FC Gruppen if you wish to serve alcoholic beverages in your booth.
How does it work?
Alcohol handling during the fair at Elmia
- You order alcohol from FC Gruppen.
- FC Gruppen delivers the alcohol to your stand at a specific time and date.
- In the stand, there must be a person from the company who "works for the FC Group" and is responsible for serving during the mingling.
- FC Gruppen checks the stand during the mingling at regular intervals to see that the conditions are met.
- After the mingling is over, FC Gruppen picks up empty glasses and any alcohol that has not been consumed.
- We calculate and invoice the amount of alcohol consumed.
The responsible person must meet the following requirements:
- Aged 20 years
- Be present at the serving place throughout the serving time.
- Not be using alcohol and drugs during serving
- Serve and open the drink
- Make sure that the visitor does not leave the stand with alcoholic beverages
- Have control over how many drinks has been consumed
This applies to mingling under 50 people.
When mingling with more than 50 people, the FC Group demands to hire serving staff.
Furniture, technology and other practical details
For help with furniture, technology and other practical details, please contact Exhibitor Support