Smart camera systems for vehicles with 360 view and warning lights for machines with troubleshooting and indication of machine status - these are some of the innovations presented by OEM Automation at Elmia Subcontractor.
- These are things that are in demand today as more and more vehicles are also being electrified. People want connected solutions on their vehicles and smart cameras that not only show what you see but also detect objects and people. And the fact that we can showcase our products here at Elmia Subcontractor - in action - is worth its weight in gold.
So says William Lyckow, sales manager for the machine segment at OEM Automation AB.
A focal point for relationship building
OEM Automatic represents more than 100 manufacturers of industrial automation components with both breadth and depth, ranging from electrical cabinet components, pressure and flow to sensors and machine safety - but at Elmia Subcontractor the focus is on the machine segment.
- Our target group is largely the manufacturing industry, where we offer mobile applications such as control units, cameras, screens and warning lights," says William Lyckow.
The target group is accurately identified at Elmia Subcontractor.
- This is a great fair for us to meet both existing and new customers, partners and sister companies. A gathering place for relationship building, says William.
IoT a hot topic in industry
This year, OEM Automatic is highlighting the EXOLÖF 360 camera system, which provides a full view around the vehicle in question, such as a lorry or city bus.
- It provides enhanced security for everyone who uses it and is one of the new features we have released in the last year," says William.
Also new are several systems in the field of the Internet of Things (IoT).
- IoT is a hot topic in the industry. For example, in our range we can offer warning lights with troubleshooting that also indicate machine status, saving both time and energy.
Positive atmosphere at the fair
William Lyckow describes the visitor flow at the fair as good, with a large number of interested visitors in the stand. The atmosphere and feeling at Elmia Subcontractor in general is also positive, says William, despite the recession:
- Our figures look great, our delivery times have returned to more normal and we are working off our order book. We are also receiving positive signals from our customers, some already have full production until the summer, others until 2026.