On March 11, the WHO made the assessment that COVID-19 can be characterized as a pandemic.
The current assessment from the Public Health Agency of Sweden is that there is a high risk for general transmission of Covid-19.
On March 27, the Authorities decided, as a temporary measure, to postpone public gatherings with more than 50 people in Sweden until further notice.
Affected Tradeshows / Events / Meetings:
- Bilsport Performance & Custom Motor Show is moved from April 10–13 to Easter weekend 2021. Ticket inquiries and continously updated information posted on http://www.custommotorshow.se/
- Elmia Production Fairs are moved from May 12–15 to spring 2022. Continously updated information posted on https://www.elmia.se/en/productionfairs/
- DreamHack Summer is moved to 2021. Ticket inquiries and continously updated information posted on https://dreamhack.com/summer/
- Elmia Lastbil is moved from Aug 19-22, 2020 to June 2-5, 2021. Continously updated information posted on https://www.elmia.se/en/lastbil/
- Nordic Profile Fair is moved to Jan 19-21, 2021. Continously updated information posted on https://www.elmia.se/en/nordic-profile-fair
- Elmia VA is moved to April 27-29, 2021. Continously updated information posted on https://www.elmia.se/va-massan/
- Elmia Lantbruk is moved to 10-12 February 2021. Continously updated information is posted on https://www.elmia.se/lantbruk/
- Swedish Caravan Show is moved to September 8-12, 2021. Continously updated information posted on https://www.elmia.se/husvagn/
In case you have disease symptoms, please stay at home and contact your local Health Care System.
The City of Jönköping pays close attention to any updated advice given by the Public Health Agency of Sweden.
If you have questions about symptoms you may have, please call the Region health line 1177 (phone number +461177). The support line is answered and staffed by medical personnel.
The Public Health Agency of Sweden has collected frequently asked questions about symptoms of the virus and how it’s spreading from one person to the next.
Further information can be found at: