SkogsElmia is the leading Nordic forestry fair with a focus on forest ownership. A major meeting place at the heart of the forestry market. SkogsElmia hosts exhibitors of products and services for the entire chain from seed to sawmill.
The visitors come from throughout Sweden and from our Nordic neighbours to test and try out innovations, get new knowledge, prepare investment decisions and make interesting contacts.
SkogsElmia is of course held outdoors – in the forests about 30 kilometres south of Jönköping. This is some of the fairs content 2019.
From seed to sawmill – everything for forestry is here
- Main target groups: Forest owners, forestry officials & subcontractors
- Theme: Forest ownership
- Focus areas: Load & Transport, Hunting, Drone Zone, Knowledge Forum
- Opportunity to give demonstrations in their right setting – the forest
- Competitions, award ceremonies, shows, seminars
- From seed to scaling - everything for forestry is here
The fair’s main product sectors
- Research, development & education
- Planning & management
- Nature, wildlife & social values
- Final felling
- Load & Transport
- Peripherals & accessories
is the visitor's rating at the fair
of visitors have influence regarding purchases
of the visitors will buy or suggest the purchase of something from the fair