KNUTH Machine Tools from Germany presents its mineral-casting CNC machine series and conventional machine tools. KNUTH mineral-casting machines offer state-of-the-art technology on a solid foundation - offering you a great advantage and reliable production solution. Mineral-casting
• Dampens vibrations
• Provides thermal stability
• Torsion-proof under high loads
• Robust an rust-proof
The following machines will be demonstrated at our booth:
• The Vertical Machining Centre X.mill M640 was designed to meet the most demanding requirements in milling of various types of materials. Thanks to its robust and rigid body that is based on a high-end mineral frame, vibration damping performance has been increased six-fold over standard cast-iron.
• For clients requiring high-precision solutions for their workshops, we offer the Servoturn 410 Lathe, which combines the best features of servo and conventional models and is built on an extra rigid mineral-cast bed.
• Last but not least, we will show our bestselling CNC Lathe, the Roturn 320, equipped with Siemens SINUMERIK 808D – indisputably the best solution for educational and training purposes
About Knuth Machine Tools:
KNUTH Machine Tools is a leading supplier of conventional and CNC-controlled machine tools. The great success of our business is based on highest quality standards, technology innovations, decades of experience and very competitive pricing. Our network of German and international branches and dealer locations ensures worldwide accessibility for our customers at a local level, market-covering presence, expert consultation and prompt service. For detailed information and specifications on our complete portfolio, please browse the KNUTH website at