A selection of this cases 2019:
- Beds by Scapa – Digital decision boards to create company-wide participation.
- Auto_mat – An unmanned grocery shop for rural areas.
- SKF Optomnia – Optimise rotation with the aid of sensors and software.
- VR contact in traffic – Use 360-degree films and virtual reality to create a whole new way of teaching traffic skills and making young people more traffic aware.
- ScanBox IoFood – With IoFood on the box, food quality can be followed at every stage – from food preparation and during transport until it’s served.
- Kalmar in a Box – VR makes training better and more efficient.
- HippoMotion- a product developed to detect altered or abnormal movement patterns in horses.