The Fair Catalogue presents your company, products and services. The Fair Catalogue is available on our website and in the app Elmia Guide. The information is published automatically.
The presentation and the product register are included in the registration fee. The presentation in the catalogue is mandatory to head exhibitors as well as co-exhibitors.
How to register your catalogue information:
If you have exhibited at Elmia before, you can use your existing details when placing an order. NB! Must be approved and submitted.
- Log in by entering your username and password.
- Place your orders by selecting ‘My order’.
- Check that your company details are correct under ‘Company presentation’. NB! Changes made here will only appear in the Fair Catalogue. Also enter the catalogue text (see explanation below).
- Under ‘Co-Exhibitors/Representatives’, select the options appropriate for you.
- The Product Register acts as a search register for the visitors. Tick the product areas your company represents.
Co-Exhibitor, SEK 3,000
- Shares stand with Main Exhibitor
Check the box and register any Co-Exhibitors (companies sharing the stand with the Main Exhibitor).
The catalogue text may contain a brief description of the company and the products and/or services being shown at the stand. The entry may be a maximum of 600 characters. Additional text is charged at SEK 100 (exc. VAT) per 72 characters.
To ensure that you also reach our international visitors, please also send your text in English. No additional charges will be made for this text, however it must not exceed 600 characters.
Tick the product areas your company represents.
The number of registrable products is limited to a maximum of 20 per company.
If you cannot find a suitable product category you can make suggestions, which will be considered for inclusion in next year’s product register.