Have many quick meetings
This stand is open and easy to enter and has neutral carpeting to be more inviting. There is lots of space for your staff to receive many visitors.
- Use the time before the fair to invite your target groups.
- In your invitation be clear about why you are exhibiting at the fair. That way you have prepared your target groups for what the meetings will be about.
- Make sure that your stand feels open and is easy to enter. Plan to give your stand staff about 5 m2 as their workspace. So think about what you will fill your stand area with.
- Having many meetings mean that they must be short. Practise ending conversations and meetings in a good way.
- Practise your ‘elevator pitch’. This means being able to discuss the most important aspects of your company/product/service in the time it takes to take a lift to the third floor.
Stand package including floor space:
||SEK 25 900
||SEK 31 900
||SEK 39 900
||SEK 47 900
||SEK 55 900
The stand package includes floor space, painted walls, rented carpeting, two high tables, a brochure stand, light rigging 3 m, a lockable space with a white door, electric sockets, a 1m shelf, clothes hangers, a wastebasket plus cleaning all the days of the fair.
Read more about our stand package
For more information and booking, contact:
+46 (0)36- 15 22 84