Have longer meetings
For a longer meeting visitors like to sit down and rest their feet. This stand has a ramp and more muted lighting to create a more pleasant setting for longer discussions.
- Make the effort to implement a proper invitation campaign. Use several different channels to reach your target groups. Why not start with a postal invitation, follow up with a phone call, and then send an email reminder?
- Before the fair starts, book meetings at your stand with the most important people.
- Trade fairs have a lot of attractions. Think about what you are offering that will make your target groups want to invest their time in a longer meeting with you rather than anyone else.
- A longer meeting almost always involves offering visitors something to drink.
- Be clear with your stand staff about what the purpose of the meetings is.
Stand package including floor space:
||SEK 25 900
||SEK 31 900
||SEK 39 900
||SEK 47 900
||SEK 55 900
The stand package includes floor space, painted walls, rented carpeting, a low table, three chairs, plants, an alu-ramp including corporate name, a spotlight/sectional wall, a lamp above the seating group, a lockable space with a white door, electric sockets, a wastebasket plus cleaning all the days of the fair.
Read more about our stand package
For more information and booking, contact:
+46 (0)36- 15 22 84