The Fair Catalogue – in print and digital
The Fair Catalogue presents your company, products and services. The Fair Catalogue is available on our website, the information is published automatically.
The printed catalogue is distributed free of charge to all visitors to the fair.
The registration fee includes:
- Corporate presentation with catalogue text
- Product Register
How to register your catalogue information:
If you have exhibited at Elmia before, you can use your existing details when placing an order. NB! Must be approved and submitted.
- Log in by entering your username and password.
(Supplied with your order confirmation.)
- This will bring you to ‘My Pages’. Place your orders by selecting ‘Orders for exhibitors’.
- Check that your company details are correct under ‘Corporate presentation’. NB! Changes made here will only appear in the Fair Catalogue. Also enter the catalogue text (see explanation below).
- Fill in ‘Co-Exhibitors’, if you have one.
- Product Register (Product Register is for Main Exhibitors and Active Co-Exhibitors).
Active Co-Exhibitor, SEK 3 000:- excl VAT
- Shares stand with Main Exhibitor
Check the box and register any Co-Exhibitors (companies sharing the stand with the Main Exhibitor). Active Co-Exhibitors have the same exposure in the Fair Catalogue as the Main Exhibitor. You can enter a Product Register
‘Orders for exhibitors’ – explanation
The catalogue text may contain a brief description of the company and the products and/or services being shown at the stand. The entry may be a maximum of 600 characters. Additional text is charged at SEK 100 (exc. VAT) per 72 characters.
To ensure that you also reach our international visitors, please also send your text in English. No additional charges will be made for this text, however it must not exceed 600 characters.
Tick the product areas your company represents in the Product Register. If none of the sections covers your field, please provide your own suggestion.
The Product Register is for Main Exhibitors and Active Co-Exhibitors only.