Customer and stand details
The fee is SEK 3,000 per stand per day
The fee is charged (tick one of the boxes)
Application to MOVE IN EARLY, specify date, times and stand number for your requirements.
Application to MOVE OUT LATE, specify date, times och stand number for your reguirements.
Rules on changing building times
Elmia is responsible for safety at the facility and each person who carries out building work within the facility is required to follow the set rules provided in General Terms & Conditions Elmia AB and Elmia's Technical Guide. By submitting this application, the applicant accepts the terms and conditions associated with Elmia’s rules.
If the application is submitted without this document as a basis, for example by e-mail, Elmia shall transfer the data from the application onto this document as a basis for the application. If you, the applicant, do not accept Elmia’s rules, you are entitled to withdraw the application by return of post. The application shall be considered confirmed and approved three (3) days after confirmation has been sent by Elmia.
- Elmia cannot guarantee that the products and services ordered will be delivered during the earlier moving-in period. Elmia shall not take any financial liability for costs arising due to any waiting times.
- Electricity supply is ordered separately via Exhibitor Service. Specify Building current 230V (62373) or 400V (62372).
- Orders during non-official moving-in and moving-out periods are made via Exhibitor Service in accordance with the prevailing price list.
- Work may only be carried out in the stand specified above.
- Aisles must be kept free of objects. No material may be stored in surrounding stands.
- The instructions of Elmia’s Production Management must be followed.
- Vehicle parking and transport must be limited to designated places.
Elmia shall charge the applying party unless otherwise stated.