Secure your participation at World Bioenergy and IWB Week
As of 2016, World Bioenergy trade fair and conference will become part of the International Wood Biorefining Week in Stockholm, 24–26 of May. It is now even easier and more efficient to participate at the leading international event for the wood-based biorefining industries.
International Wood Biorefining Week ,IWB Week combines three strong arenas for the forest industry in order to offer an efficient and timely business platform, The event generates cross industrial leads for the industries involved in pulp, paper, bioenergy and other innovative wood based products. IWB Week brings together professionals from the forest industry as well as other manufacturing industries from all corners of the world.
Easy, time-, and cost efficient to participate
IWB Week focus on efficient meetings by making it easy and cost efficient to participate. Choose between a turnkey stand, Networking Island or design your own stand. There are also a wide range of marketing and promotion possibilities connected to the event. Go to iwbweek.com for more information about the participation options.
Business and networking possibilities
IWB Week hosts a strong conference program, covering the entire biorefining industry. Several parallel conference tracks focus on bioenergy and biobased products and innovations. As an exhibitor you also have the possibility to give your own presentations at the Open Seminar stage in the event area. Furthermore the event offers excellent business networking possibilities at different social events and company visits.
A large number of companies have already signed up for IWB Week. Among the companies are service and equipment suppliers like Omya, Cellwood and Christion Berner, as well as forest industry performers like Stora Enso, UPM, Arizona Chemicals and Sveaskog. Except a large number of exhibitors, the event is supported and promoted by approximately 40 different trade magazines from all over the world.
Top reasons to participate:
- The Swedish and Finnish forest industry is investing heavily. According to an article in the Swedish newspaper Dagens Industri on December 7th, there are ongoing investments for 17 billion SEK (approximately 1,8 billion EUR)
- Meet decision makers from the entire wood-based biorefining- and bioenergy industries
- A truly international event with visitors and exhibitors from more than 60 countries
- The event already signed up by important industry players
- Promoted by more than 40 media partners and associations worldwide
- Business networking enabling company visits, matchmaking, social activities and more
- Easy, time-, and cost efficient to participate
Book your participation at World Bioenergy today!