World Bioenergy joins forces with the pulp and paper industry
World Bioenergy, the world's leading bioenergy fair, joins the pulp and paper industry at the International Wood Biorefining Week in Stockholm. Three strong events under the same roof creates a new strong and timely platform in the forest industry. The platform will bring together about 10,000 professionals for three days in May, crammed with exhibitions, seminars and networking.
World Bioenergy 2016 - A stronger fair with a better focus
2016 year’s World Bioenergy will have a strong focus concentrating on wood-based bioenergy. Product areas include fuel production, logistics, processing and energy extraction from biomass. Here suppliers meet with purchasers of products, technology, services and expertise.
Secure your participation today
Join the world's leading bioenergy fair. Please contact any of Elmia's representatives to secure your presence at the industry's most important meeting place 2016.
Why exhibit at World Bioenergy?
- A stronger fair including three events under the same roof
- New platform offering an efficient business arena, including integrated conferences in the exhibition area
- The leading international event for the wood-based biorefining industries
- Visitors and exhibitors from more than 60 countries
- Promoted by more than 40 media partners and associations world wide
- Strong focus on wood-based bioenergy
- Meet decision makers from the entire wood-based biorefining and bioenergy industry
- Leading organisations support the event and conference
- The industry is investing in new machinery in order to meet the demand for biobased products
- Innovative frontrunner enabling co-operation and business within the forest industry and other manufacturing industries
Please visit the website www.iwbweek.com
or see the brochure of the event »
Suppliers of products and services for wood-based fuel production and combustion for electricity and heat generation, plus materials handling and project planning and consulting within the bioenergy sector.
Decision makers representing the heat, electricity and biofuels production chain, technology suppliers, consultants and researchers.
Mr. Klas Brandt
Business Manager, Elmia
+46 36-15 21 09
Mr. Bengt Johansson
Key Account Manager, Elmia
+46 36-15 22 71
Mr. Andreas Eriksson
Account Manager, Elmia
+46 36-15 21 19