Restaurants at Elmia
Sodexho is responsible for all food outlets at Elmia.
In connection to Hall A, you will find:
- Gourmet Grill – Á la Carte restaurant
- Brasseri Bravo – Self service restaurant with traditional home cooking
- Café & Bar Connection – Serves coffee, sandwiches, beer, wine and more. There is also a limited supply of tobacco and confectionery
In connection to Hall B, you will find:
- Club Elmia – Restaurant with views over Hall D. An à la carte restaurant, fully licensed to serve alcohol.
In connection to Hall C, you will find:
- Café Exprezz – Enjoy a freshly grilled ciabatta in the middle of all action!
You'll find a fresh variation of everything from pies to sandwiches to pastries.
In connection to Lobby Syd:
- Exhibitor restaurant Black & White – Serves daily several lunch options. The restaurant is open only for our exhibitors, please show your exhibitor card. Payment may be made either in cash, by card or by invoice.
- Restaurant Karl-Oskar – Self service restaurant with traditional home cooking.
- Bar & Café 1284 – Snack-bar, sandwiches and coffee, beer and wine.
- Kiosk – With a range of confectionery, tobacco, tabloids and a limited product range.
For serving in the stand or pre-order of lunch tickets:
Contact Elmia fair restaurants for more information:
Lunch tickets: email@example.com Tel +46 36 15 21 85
Serving in the stand: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel +46 36 15 21 56