Meetings that pay off – Welcome to Subcontractor Connect!
Subcontractor Connect is an arena for contacts and business in all areas of industry. During the fair, suppliers and buyers from across Europe have the chance to build the foundation for valuable business in the future through effective meetings.
150 companies from around 20 countries are expected to take part in this year's matchmaking scheme. If you are an exhibitor or a visitor at Elmia Subcontractor, you can take this chance to develop business opportunities that could probably never be created any other way. Previous events show that almost half of all the meetings led to further contact. Of these, one-third led to contracts.
More information and registration.
Who is it for?
• Exhibitors and visitors working/interested in the fair's product areas.
• Automotive subcontractors doing business with Tier 1 and Tier 2 suppliers.
• As a Tier 1 supplier this is a golden opportunity to find new suppliers with exciting ideas and product solutions.
• Other Swedish engineering companies and their buyers.
What can it do for me and my company?
- For buyers – find quality Swedish and European suppliers to discuss future partnerships with.
- For marketing and sales personnel – find new Swedish and European customers and build networks of mutual interest for e.g. system deliveries.
- For product developers – find partners to discuss new technology and innovative solutions with.
- You promote your company on the Swedish and international markets.
- You have a chance to gauge how competitive your company is.
How does it work?
All participating companies write a description of their business and their ideal collaboration in a corporate profile. These profiles are put together in an online catalogue. Using the catalogue, you can choose which companies you want to meet and vice versa. Your wishes are matched and result in individual timetabled meetings. You can then prepare for your meetings in your own time before you arrive at the fair.
As a matchmaking participant, you have an opportunity to sit down in business meetings with companies that might otherwise be difficult to arrange a meeting with. They, like you, are focused on doing business and have a lot of interest in what your company buys and sells. The foundation for an initial business contact couldn't be better! Each meeting should be viewed as an open introductory business discussion lasting about 25 minutes. It could lead to an order, or even a long-lasting business relationship.